Kunvuk >> Kunvuk : Help to "Save the Tasmanian Devil Program"
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 06 June 2012 - 19:41:28
Australian metal trio Kunvuk have announced that they will be donating 50% of all profits from their second album “Consume Rapture” to the “Save the Tasmanian Devil Program”.

As stated by the band:
“Devil Facial Tumour Disease threatens the Existence of this incredible Animal and we are putting our money where our mouth is to help save this most metal of all creatures.
We will be donating 50% of all profits from the "Consume Rapture" album. So when you purchase a copy of our album, either digitally or physically, you'll be putting a good chunk of that money towards not only supporting Australian music but one of our most Beloved and iconic animals.
For further information on the cause go to: http://www.tassiedevil.com.au

Kunvuk are set to release their second album “CONSUME RAPTURE” in June. After touring nationally in support of their debut album “Immute: Jackals”, Kunvuk retreated to their Shadow Mekanik Studios for Six months to Carve out their stomping and screaming sophomore punch-in-the-face. Recorded, engineered and mixed again by the band’s guitarist and singer David Hart “Consume Rapture” represents a leap forward in intensity and chaos for the band’s sound.

The album was mastered by Alan Douches at West West Side Music (DEATH, SWANS, Mastodon, Converge, Baroness, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Clutch) in New Windsor, New York.

Thursday 07 June 2012 - 04:13:05
I can't wait to get the new album. I hope that it will be available on I-tunes.

Sunday 17 June 2012 - 09:10:38
Yay. I bought the download.